Spring Intern, Video Production - Part-time
Position Type: Internship
Session: Spring 2021 (February 1- April 23, 2021)
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
SiriusXM +Pandora is seeking an intern interested in video production who wants to gain experience in production management, production development, and post-production. Candidates will learn how to produce, record and track video interview segments and hour-long specials during live and pre-taped shows for digital distribution in the SiriusXM app. Interns will work closely with show producers and on-air talent in our Nashville studio with a strong emphasis in country music programming.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learn and assist with daily operations for radio show video production.
• Work with production management and assist in video production logistics, production organization and execution of daily/weekly team goals.
• Assist with metadata creation and metadata input.
• Assist with quality control process of published videos.
• Participate in team meetings and creative collaboration.
• Perform other duties as required.
• You must be 18 years of age or older.
• Internships are open to current students enrolled at a university and recent graduates who graduated within the 12-month period prior to the start of the internship.
• Current or previous enrollment in communications classes preferred.
• Prior internship or working experience in radio/TV preferred.
• Broadcast Communications, Video Production, or related majors preferred.
• Experience with digital media systems (Photoshop, Adobe, video editing) a plus.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Strong interpersonal capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, energetic, independent and responsive to feedback.
• Strong spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
• Familiar with SiriusXM programming.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
• Experience with Airtable software preferred.
• Ability to embrace and learn internal project management tools and systems.
Please note that all SiriusXM + Pandora internships are paid.
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.