Speech Language Pathologist - Pearblossom, CA
EdTheory is currently looking for new grad and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP, SLP/CF) for multiple school-based SLP opportunities in California. The ideal candidate should be licensed or eligible for license in Speech Therapy with a background in specific areas such as language disorders, speech sound disorders, and autism. New grads are welcome to apply!
EdTheory Benefits Offered for School year 2020-21
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits [ Medical I Dental I Vision]
- Group Life Insurance ($50,000 coverage for employee)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Clinical Support, Supervision and Mentoring
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Bonus
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Corporate Wellness Incentive
- Financial fitness planning
- Unlimited CEUs (online)
- Education Loan Repayment Program for New Grads
- Access to technology based mobile learning platform and content aggregator
- Therapy Materials [as needed]
- Licensure I Credentials new application and renewals fees
- Performance based yearly salary increments
- Employee recognition and loyalty reward program
- Summer Vacation Bonus
- Work Visa and Green Card Sponsorship
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- AT&T Signature employee discount program
- TaW exclusive employee savings
- Volunteering and Internship opportunities
Responsibilities of the Speech Language Pathologist
- Screen students for communicative disorders.
- Employ assessment procedures, techniques, and standardized tests necessary for thorough and accurate diagnosis of communication disorders.
- Conduct thorough triennial assessments of speech/language deficits.
- Assess and make necessary referrals for preschool children with communicative disorders.
- Develop and implement an Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
- Perform all other Speech Therapist duties as assigned.