P/T Retail Sales Associate (OPS)
P/T Retail Sales Associate (OPS)
Job ID 48050
Apply on or before 11/13/2020 at: https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=48050&PostingSeq=1
About The Ringling
The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art is located in Sarasota, Florida. Want to learn more about The Ringling?
· Website: https://www.ringling.org/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheRingling
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRingling
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theringling/
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/ringlingmuseum/
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Ringling is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Action employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. As such, we are always seeking individuals dedicated to innovation and excellence. A successful candidate will work effectively, respectfully, and collaboratively in a diverse, multicultural, and inclusive setting. We especially encourage applications by individuals from underrepresented groups, with a demonstrated commitment to a culturally and intellectually diverse workplace.
Should you require accommodations for the application or interview processes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 941-359-5700 (ext. 1-2605).
Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
· FSU Diversity & Inclusion Statement: https://hr.fsu.edu/?page=diversity/diversity_about_us
· FSU Strategic Plan: https://strategicplan.fsu.edu/diversity-inclusion/
· Ringling Strategic Plan: https://www.ringling.org/strategic-plan
· FSU's Equal Opportunity Statement: http://www.hr.fsu.edu/PDF/Publications/diversity/EEO_Statement.pdf
Provide excellent, enthusiastic customer service to visitors, to include: greeting and thanking guests as they enter and leave the stores, learning store product, proactively assisting visitors with product selection, making suggestions to meet guests' needs while increasing sales opportunities, making thoughtful suggestions for additional products for purchase, answering general visitor inquiries, and processing sales at register.
Additional responsibilities include: processing shipping orders, returns, and helping to maintain store appearance such as dusting, straightening, restocking, and any other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma/equivalent required.
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time, climb a small step ladder, stock products on high and low shelves, and ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
For more information, or for technical assistance, please contact Ringling Human Resources at 941-359-5700 ext. 2605 or email@example.com.
Anticipated Salary Range
$10.00 per hour.
Retail Sales Associates also receive:
· Regular training on upcoming exhibitions
· Private gallery talks with curators
· Free admission
· Discounts on memberships
· Discounts in the museum stores
· Discounts on select performances and events and much more!
This is an OPS/Part-Time Job and is not eligible for benefits.
Part-time, approximately 24 hours per week. Holidays, weekends, and some evenings are required based on the needs of the Ringling.
Criminal Background Check
This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check, to include fingerprinting. The background check will be conducted as authorized and in accordance with University Policy 4-OP-C-7-B11.
How To Apply
If qualified and interested in a specific job opening as advertised, apply to Florida State University at https://jobs.fsu.edu.
Applications must include all work history up to ten years, and education details even if attaching a resume. Applicants are required to complete the online application with all applicable information.
Affordable Care Act
Florida state benefits are not available for this role.
OPS employees are covered under the Affordable Care Act. OPS employees that meet certain criteria will be offered affordable health care coverage. For more information, please visit the following website regarding the Affordable Care Act, http://hr.fsu.edu/?page=benefits/insurance/insurance_home&ops=1.