Social Media Intern
Primephonic is a fast-growing music streaming service that has been dubbed by the media as ‘the Spotify of classical music’. With a very ambitious and vibrant team of 50 colleagues, we are building an app dedicated entirely to classical music. We reinvent the digital classical music experience and reignite a global passion for the genre. Primephonic launched its streaming service (iOS, Android and web) in the United States, United Kingdom and The Netherlands in September 2018. Since August 2019, Primephonic is available in over 150 countries.
In this role you will be supporting our marketing team while being responsible for the Primephonic brand across many of our online & offline (social media) platforms. Your main responsibility is to make sure our brand is consistently represented on all our channels. Think of platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked in, Reddit etc., a.m.o. offline channels like magazines and newspapers. Next to these tasks you will communicate and collaborate on a daily basis with customers, artists/influencers & magazines, preparing material for social media posts, as well as making sure they will be published across all our social media channels and the magazines we work with. You will make sure that we are up to date with all the questions that people might have about streaming services in general and comment on the questions, while bringing customers to our platform.
🦄 Preferred candidate
- Conservatory background or (working) experience within the classical music industry
- Fluent in English, written & spoken
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Agenda management to schedule calls with people around the world
- Support and represent Primephonic on behalf of the marketing team by onboarding new influencers and magazines to the Primephonic Brand
- Available for a minimum of 6-8 months for at least 3 days per week
🚀 Why join us
- You will get a non-sugar coated insight in the world of streaming services and the way we disrupt the market.
- You have the opportunity to learn a lot about marketing in general and social media in particular. You will experience working in a multi disciplinary marketing team.
- Purpose driven organization: our product makes people truly happy
- You will join a very inspiring, global, international young team home to 50+ (classical) music lovers from 25+ different countries.
- (Post Covid-19) Great office life, masterclasses, monthly office outings & strategy sessions, fresh cooked lunch, and Friday afternoon drinks with live music in our office!
- Attending live demos of the product by the whole Primephonic Team.
- Share your music knowledge or great ideas during daily stand-ups
- Daily internship support by our marketing team
- Gross base full time allowance of EUR 500,-
- Travel allowance
- Minimum of 6-8 months internship contract with the possibility of extension to 1 year.
- Last but not least: free subscription to the Primephonic app!
🎯 Recruitment process
- Phone screening by recruiter
- Video interview
- Reference check
Primephonic follows the advice of the Dutch government and the RIVM regarding Covid-19. For safety reasons our team is currently working remotely.