Direct Support Professional / DSP
PART TIME POSITIONS WITH FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES!!!
Are you someone that has a passion for helping others? Are you a teacher at heart, but don't have a teaching degree? Have you worked in an office/clerical/retail job and found it left you wanting to do more?
Look no further, Search, Inc. has employment opportunities that are life changing and spirit lifting and never boring.
The individuals we support are looking for qualified applicants that possess the following:
· positive attitude (Glass is half full!)
· patient, kind and caring demeanor
· critical thinker, and can make decisions without being micro-managed
· honest and open to learning new things
· can coach others to live to their potential
· good communication skills, including listening with your ears and eyes!
· respectful of others with diverse backgrounds
· has conflict resolutions skills (or is willing to learn)
· culinary skills (for residential positions)
· likes being active and engaged in activities in the community
· good written skills to objectively document important life events
· driver's license with a clean driving record
· high school education or GED
· ability to lift up to 44 lbs.
If these are characteristics that describe you, please contact us today!
We support adults with disabilities and they want professionals that can step up to the plate and knock the ball out of the ball park!
Consider Search, Inc. for your next job or career opportunity. We can offer various schedules, full and part time positions. We have a long term team of dedicated professionals that are here to coach you to success. No experience necessary to apply!
Positions include the following benefits:
· paid training
· Employee recognition program