Care Management Bachelor Social Worker - Full-time
Provides care management for consumers with complex behavioral and chronic physical health conditions, in collaboration with one or more health plans and providers in Network180’s system of care. Starting salary - $18.74
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing as many services as possible through Telehealth. Many employees are able to work from home during this time. For employees who do need to work on-site or see individuals in person, we provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work. Licensed in the State of Michigan as a licensed or limited licensed bachelor’s social worker
- At least one year of satisfactory work experience providing services to individuals with mental illness, intellectual/developmental disabilities or substance use disorders
- Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment
- Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
- Demonstrated experience communicating clearly and concisely in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Full Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed bachelor’s social worker.
- Three years post undergraduate experience working with individuals with mental illness and co-occurring disorders.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including accrual of paid time off, medical, and retirement plan.
For a detailed job description, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.